Support our local art community
PoMoArts is run by a non-profit charitable organization – the Port Moody Arts Centre Society. Like many other arts organizations, we rely heavily on support from volunteers and our members to offer the best in creative learning experiences and exhibition opportunities for artists and would-be-artists in the Tri Cities. Each year, we offer between 300-400 arts education classes in the visual arts, ceramics, literary and performing arts, as well as piano, violin, guitar and voice music lessons. We’ve got something for everyone from the youngest minds, teenagers hungry for self expression, adults or family group classes. We also provide a free to attend public gallery with up to 25 rotating exhibits a year (almost 20% dedicated to exhibiting the work of youth), artist residencies and scholarships, and a myriad of arts and cultural events every year.
By becoming a member, you get to be part of it all! Members receive:
- The right to help shape the leadership & vision of the organization. Members have voting privileges (one vote per individual/group/family membership). Our next AGM will be on May 27th 2020
- Free profile in our Artist Directory (For individual members and group members. Note: Group members may only set up a profile for the group & Individual members may only set up profiles for themselves)
- 25% discount on rental bookings
- The ability to directly and positively impact the artistic and cultural life of your community
Memberships are annual, running on a calendar year (Jan. 1-Dec. 31)
- PoMoArts Individual Membership - ($25.24/year including taxes)
- PoMoArts Family Membership - ($40.38/year including taxes)
- Group Membership (only available to non-profit organizations - please contact our customer service team to inquire at 604.931.2008)
Finding Your Membership Number
Your membership number is the same as your ASAP student ID. You will need this number to create a profile in our Artist Directory.
To find your membership number, log in to your account at pomoarts.asapconnected.com. Your membership number/student ID will be listed in your account information.
For questions or support, please call our customer service team during our regular business hours at 604.931.2008.