PoMoArts (formerly Port Moody Arts Centre) will celebrate the holiday season with our 9th Annual Winter Treasures, an elegant, boutique style, artisan market and exhibition. Artisans and artists in all media are invited to submit fine craft and artwork that is suitable for holiday gift giving. Preference will be given to smaller works in a variety of price ranges up to $500.00. Artists will be encouraged to replenish sold artwork.
PoMoArts provides participating artisans/artists with the opportunity to create a profile page on our website Artist Directory, as well as digital promotional materials to use and distribute. In addition, we promote the exhibition on social media, to our members and subscribers, local media, the City of Port Moody, paid and free online event calendars and print media.
PoMoArts installs the artisan market/exhibition, provides artwork labels, and vinyl wall titles and holds an in person Opening Reception on Thursday, November 10th from 6pm to 8pm.
Deadline for Applications: Sunday, October 2, 2022
Acceptance notification by: Friday, October 7, 2022
Artwork Drop-off Date: October 31st - November 1st, 2022 by appointment.
Artisan Market Runs: November 10th - December 22, 2022
Opening Reception: Thursday, November 10th, 2022 6-8pm
Artwork Pick-up: Friday December 23, 2022
Apply before the deadline: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Artists may submit up to 10 images as a sample of their work for consideration.
- All artwork must be gallery quality and ready to hang or display. Port Moody Arts Centre reserves the right to refuse any work that doesn’t meet these qualifications.
- PoMoArts retains 30% of the selling price of artwork offered for sale.
- By submitting, you are granting permission to Port Moody Arts Centre to use images of artwork accepted into the exhibition for publicity purposes.
- There is no charge to submit an application, but artists accepted into the exhibition will need to pay a $15.75 ($15 + $0.75 GST) administrative fee to secure their spot.
If you have any questions or difficulties with this form, please email Janice Cotter, Gallery Manager at email@example.com